Pulled beef for Taco Tuesday
This beef recipe has many uses, wraps, tacos, nachos, chili the list goes on and on pairs well with guac, re fried beans, grilled veggies, grilled corn, quaso, pico de guao enjoy!
- Smoker, Grill
- 2 cups Hot Water
- 2 tbsp beef bullion We use better than bullion brand
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp Favorite Hot Sauce
- Sprinkle to cover Holy Cow Rub Meat Church
- Sprinkle to cover Fajita Rub Meat Church
The steam pan
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 chopped onion
- 5-6 pound Chuck Roast for similar cut of beef
Preparing the Beef
- Combine all ingredients or injection and wisk together, inject meat. This can be done the night before for increased infusion of flavours.
- Dry off beef and rub down with Fajita and holy cow rub.
- Combine steam pan ingredients and place beef on a rack directly above fluid.
- Cook at 225 or approximately 8 hours on a smoker using hickory pellets or chunks, cook until internal temp is around 205 and when a thermometer inserts into meet easily. When meat turns a dark red/mahogany colour place a piece of tinfoil over meat and steam pan to decrease cook time and keep meet from drying out and becoming to dark or smoky.
- Once meat reached appropriate temperature and tenderness remove from grill, wrap in tinfoil and towel and allow to rest for at least 20 minutes and no more than 1 hour.
- Once rested pull beef in to bite size chunks.
- Assemble accompaniments like salsa, pico, quaso, grilled corn and veggies.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.