- 1 whole chicken
- 2 cups chicken broth better than bouillon is a favorite at our house
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder
- 4 tbsp Deese nuts Rub
- Spatchcock chicken, cut the spine of chicken out, so that the chicken lies flat.
- Mix chicken broth with chipotle powder, and inject into chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken liberally with deeze nuts rub on both sides.
- Cook chicken skin side up on a preheated Smoker or grill. Cook until internal temperature reaches 170°. This will take approximately 2-3 hours. Rest chicken for 20 minutes.