Smokey Bacon Potatos
Crispy smoked potatoes, bacon and onions.
- 1 Lb red potatoes cut into wedges
- 5 Strips bacon cut in 1 inch strips
- 1 large cooking onion cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp Gospel all purpose rub (Meat Church)
- 1 tbsp Holy Cow (Meat Church)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- Cut up potatoes into wedges. place in a cast iron dish, or sheet pan. mix in the olive oil sprinkle on rub and stir to coat. cut up onion into wedges place on top of potatoes. Place cut bacon on potatoes and onions. Cut butter into small chunks and evenly distribute over top of mixture. Place on a smoker, grill or in oven and 350 to 375 cook for approximately 1hr, mix every 15 minutes to have potatoes evenly browned.
These are easy to make and have amazing flavour!